Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Shame' star Michael Fassbender can't have a relationship because of his career
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Michael Fassbender (BANG Media)|
He told Britain's GQ magazine: "I'm quite a romantic person and I love the idea of having a family. But I'd have to take a step back out of this."
"It's not fair on somebody to be waiting for you. You spend long periods of time apart and then when I am here, I'm working."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Effin hell - Limerick parish is finally on the Facebook map as Kennedy celebrates win
Scotch-Irish will no longer be included in official US census figures
"I find it difficult to do both and to give that other person the right amount of attention and time they deserve."
The 30-year-old star says he is most attracted to women who are confident and intelligent.Asked what he looks for in a woman, he said: "Intelligence, self-confidence in one's own skin. If a girl is slightly overweight or, you know, if she's comfortable in herself, living life the way she wants to live it, I find that sexy and attractive."
"If somebody is the perfect mould, but she's not enjoying herself, then I find it sad and unsexy."