Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Shame' star Michael Fassbender can't have a relationship because of his career
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Michael Fassbender (BANG Media)|
He told Britain's GQ magazine: "I'm quite a romantic person and I love the idea of having a family. But I'd have to take a step back out of this."
"It's not fair on somebody to be waiting for you. You spend long periods of time apart and then when I am here, I'm working."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Effin hell - Limerick parish is finally on the Facebook map as Kennedy celebrates win
Scotch-Irish will no longer be included in official US census figures
"I find it difficult to do both and to give that other person the right amount of attention and time they deserve."
The 30-year-old star says he is most attracted to women who are confident and intelligent.Asked what he looks for in a woman, he said: "Intelligence, self-confidence in one's own skin. If a girl is slightly overweight or, you know, if she's comfortable in herself, living life the way she wants to live it, I find that sexy and attractive."
"If somebody is the perfect mould, but she's not enjoying herself, then I find it sad and unsexy."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...