'Sexually explicit' Pattinson books, movies to be banned from libraries?
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson made his name on playing a character from the 'Twilight' books, but if many Christian parents have their way the books and DVD;s will soon be banned from public libraries.
They will seek to block all 'Twilight' material from being available in public libraries which could means thousands of kids who want to watch the films will not be allowed to.
“Twilight” ranks fifth among books that people have filed formal, written complaints about with a library or school, the American Library Association
According to the group, ”Twilight” complainers say the books are too “sexually explicit, “unsuited to age group,” or have “offensive language.”
Vampires have been a target for years and the ‘Twilight’ books are so immensely popular that a lot of the concerns people have had about vampires are focused on her books,” said Barbara Jones, director of the association’s Office for Intellectual Freedom.