Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Sex in the City’s’ Sarah Jessica Parker can say "no parsley" in six languages.
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 at 10:02 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Sarah Jessica Parker|
In response to the question "what other languages can you speak?" during a twitter webchat for Glamour magazine, she said: "A teeny tiny amount of French & I can say 'no parsley' in 6 languages."
The 46-year-old beauty also revealed being a working mother has its benefits and disadvantages depending on what her schedule is like.
Sarah Jessica Parker tries not to feel guilty about being a working mother
'Sex and the City' could return to TV - Sarah Jessica Parker to decide on new direction
Sarah Jessica Parker gives Donegal women her own designer hangbag
The 'Sex and the City' star - who has three children, James, eight, and two-year-old twins Marion and Tabitha, with her husband Matthew Broderick - explained: "The best is being able to take the children to amazing places ... The worst is being away sometimes."
Despite the huge success she has enjoyed in her career, the actress - who is most famous for her TV and movie role as columnist Carrie Bradshaw - insists her kids have given her the most fulfilment in life.
When asked "what's your biggest achievement?" by one twitter user, she replied: "My children's contentment."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...