Serena and Venus Williams dole out relationship advice to Rory McIlroy’s girl, Caroline Wozniacki
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki's first public kiss|
Who would have thought it! The tennis ace Serena Williams giving Northern Ireland’s Rory McIlroy’s new girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki relationship advice advice. Tis far from that young McIlroy was reared.
A New York Times blog explained that both Venus and Serena Williams have previous having both been linked to professional athletes in a romantic sense. (Although I’m not sure McIlroy could be classed as an athlete). Serena once reportedly went out with the N.F.L. linebacker LaVar Arrington and Venus dated the golfer Hank Kuehne.
Carory’ out in the Open - Caroline Wozniacki and Rory McIlroy
Visit Rory McIlroy's profile page for more stories, photos and his bio
Rory McIlroy & Caroline Wozniacki seem very much in love at the US Open- VIDEO
Wozniacki was taken aside by Serena Williams on Wednesday in the locker rooms at the US tennis Open.
Speaking just after her straight-sets win over Arantxa Rus she said that on Thursday while she was chatting to the sisters “It just came out that we were talking a bit and we had a laugh…We were just kidding around a little bit.”
Serena said “I told her never look through the guy’s phone…That is the worst thing you can do. I told her most relationships end.”
Laughing she added “It wasn’t very good advice…I hope she didn’t listen.”
Now that Caroline and Rory’s relationship is out in the open she was asked whether she feared that all this focus on their relationship would affect her tennis game.
She said “Well, tennis is my first priority and I’m focused on the tennis when I’m on court, that’s for sure.
“You know, what I do off the court, I know that I’m a public person, so a lot of things will be seen by the public…But, you know, I don’t really think about it. You know, I think we have our limits and we know where they are. So as long as we both keep the feet on the ground and, you know, we both have our careers, which are important to us, I think it’s working well.”
It seems that down to earth McIlroy and his new match are well suited.
Fingers crossed she won’t need to go to the Williams girls for advise anytime soon.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...