Selma Blair has been axed from 'Anger Management' after clashing with Charlie Sheen
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Charlie Sheen & Selma Blair in a scene from Anger Management|
Lionsgate, which produces the TV sitcom, has confirmed the actress will not return to the show following her "heated battle" with its leading star, who was left furious after learning that she had allegedly complained about his work ethic to producers.
In a statement, the TV studio said: "We are confirming that Selma Blair will not be returning to 'Anger Management' and we wish her the very best."
Charlie - who was fired from his previous hit sitcom 'Two and a Half Men' in 2011 after his infamous hell-raising lifestyle got out of control - reportedly discovered that Selma, 40, had told executive producers the 47-year-old actor was difficult to work with and constantly late, resulting in him threatening to delay production on the show if she wasn't fired.
A source told E! News engaged in a "heated battle" behind the scenes on the comedy series, adding: "Things have gotten ugly."
The insider explained that, while the actor doesn't have the right to fire anyone, Charlie "certainly can make production impossible."
In the sitcom, Charlie plays therapist Dr. Charlie Goodson, while Selma - who has been with the series since it started in 2012 - played his therapist, Dr. Kate Wells.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...