Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Selena Gomez isn't worried about presenting with Justin Bieber at the MTV Europe Music Awards
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 at 10:44 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber|
Asked what she will do if Justin wins and she has to present him with an award in front of the crowd and a worldwide TV audience of millions, Selena said: " It’s an awards show which I’m presenting, so I’m sure I’ll be fine if I have to present an award to Justin."
Selena is excited about presenting the awards in Belfast as it gives her the opportunity to do some sightseeing as well as check out her favorite acts, though she admits she is worried some of the audience won't know who she is.
More entertainment news on IrishCentral
Did President John F Kennedy steal his inauguration speech? - VIDEO
Mickey Rourke on possible‘Sin City 2’ role: ‘depends on how bad they want me’
She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I can’t wait, it’s going to be really awesome. I am quite nervous though, especially because it’s the European awards, not many people will be that familiar with who I am so there’s even more pressure on me to be a good host.
"We’re going to try to come up with really fun skits and my band and I will perform. I’m really wanting to make it be about the artists and people that are nominated, I really overall want to make it a fun show, not too crazy, just stuff that’s about the music. I’m really excited to see Coldplay perform though, I think they’re going to be phenomenal but there are so many great people nominated that it’s going to be an awesome show.
"I’m going to come in for rehearsals so I’m really excited at the thought of spending a couple of days in Ireland and hopefully doing some sightseeing too."
The 2011 MTV EMA airs live from Belfast Sunday, 6th November at 9pm on MTV.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...