Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Selena Gomez credits Taylor Swift with helping her though her split with Justin Bieber
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 08:34 AM
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift
She said: “Taylor is one of the most inspirational, positive, good-hearted people I know. I think she’s been a big part of me staying who I am, too.
“I’ve been through a lot in the past few months. It’s been weird and sad and cool.”
While Selena, 20, and Taylor are both high profile singers, Selena previously revealed they never discuss their careers but instead talk about family or boyfriend issues.
She explained: "We have both experienced the same things at the same time ... But we've never once talked about our industry.
"She just became the person I'd go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It's so hard to trust girls, so I'm lucky to have her."
Taylor previously revealed she only talks to her celebrity friends about guys.
She explained: "I don't tend to spend a lot of money on the big things, like cars but I'll rent a house on the beach or something, bring my girlfriends.
"We never talk about fashion, about career, about our ambitions or our projects. We just talk about relationships, feelings, love, and boys."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...