Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Selena Gomez credits Taylor Swift with helping her though her split with Justin Bieber
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 08:34 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
She said: “Taylor is one of the most inspirational, positive, good-hearted people I know. I think she’s been a big part of me staying who I am, too.
“I’ve been through a lot in the past few months. It’s been weird and sad and cool.”
While Selena, 20, and Taylor are both high profile singers, Selena previously revealed they never discuss their careers but instead talk about family or boyfriend issues.
She explained: "We have both experienced the same things at the same time ... But we've never once talked about our industry.
"She just became the person I'd go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It's so hard to trust girls, so I'm lucky to have her."
Taylor previously revealed she only talks to her celebrity friends about guys.
She explained: "I don't tend to spend a lot of money on the big things, like cars but I'll rent a house on the beach or something, bring my girlfriends.
"We never talk about fashion, about career, about our ambitions or our projects. We just talk about relationships, feelings, love, and boys."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...