Selena Gomez admits she has a crush on George Clooney
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 21-year-old singer- who has been in an on/off relationship with 19-year-old Justin Bieber for several - used to be attracted to 'Percy Jackson' star Logan Lerman, but now she has her sights set on bagging an older man after developing a soft spot for the 52-year-old film hunk.
When asked by E! News who she has a crush on, she said: "Well I once said Logan Lerman but now it's George Clooney."
The 'Come and Get It' hitmaker has recently been spotted canoodling once again with Justin, but her mother Mandy and stepfather Brian Teefey have urged her to stay away from him as they believe he is putting her relationship with them and her new baby sister, Gracie Elliot, in jeopardy.
A source said previously: "They told her Justin was a really bad person. They said she has to rid him from her life; otherwise they can't be part of her life - her new baby sister included. There were tears from everyone and Selena was devastated."
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker has been accused of going off the rails after a spate of recent incidents including allegedly spitting on fans from a balcony and reports of being involved in a club brawl, but he previously claimed his mother Pattie Mallette taught him how to be a gentleman around women.
He said previously: "I'm not going to lie. It's fun to be young, fall in love and be in love. My mum taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...