Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scientology has been accused of turning Nicole Kidman’s children against her
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 10:26 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise photographed |
with their children
Former Scientologist Marty Rathbun told the October issue of Vanity Fair magazine: "The central problem [in the marriage] was Nicole did not want to deal with Scientology."
Another former Scientologist, John Brousseau, added: "They rejected Nicole - they'd been instructed.
"They took a course, P.T.S./S.P., [Potential Trouble Source/Suppressive Person] for persons connected in their lives who are an S.P.
"[Bella and Connor] whispered to me, 'J.B., Nicole is an S.P.! Our mom's an S.P. - we hate going and seeing her.'"
Meanwhile, Mr. Brousseau also claimed all Scientologists were warned against Nicole and banned from seeing her movies.
He added: "The Scientology world hated Nicole. People were mandated to see every freaking Tom Cruise movie that came out. But if you ever mentioned an inkling to see a movie with Nicole, oh my God, you'd hear about it."
According to CNN, Tom’s attorney Bert Fields has ridiculed the article’s claims, saying:“Vanity Fair’s story is essentially a rehash of tired old lies previously run in the supermarket tabloids, quoting the same bogus ‘sources. It’s long, boring and false.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...