Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scientologist John Travolta sued by two masseurs for alleged sexual assault
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 at 10:40 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Hollywood star and famed Scientologist’s lawyers say the second man, who filed the suit with the same lawyer, had clearly drawn up the case after the star's legal team destroyed the first case.
The first masseur to attempt to sue Travolta, referred to as John Doe in court papers, is attempting to sue him for allegedly sexually assault. The actor’s spokesman says these claims are baseless lies.
He continued, “On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast…John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and plaintiff for malicious prosecution.”
However, the masseur claims that Travolta rubbed his legs, touched his genitals and tried to initiate at least one sex act during his one hour appointment on 16th January, at his private bungalow, in a Beverly Hills Hotel.
Reports in the New York Post state that Travolta’s aide set up the appointment. Travolta picked up the masseur, in a black Lexus, and drove him to the hotel for a $200-an-hour massage.
The court case accuses Travolta of assault, sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Doe says he told Travolta he did not have sex with clients. He maintains Travolta was persistent and offered to perform a sex act on the masseur.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...