Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scarlett Johansson and ex-husband Ryan Reynolds have put their marital home on the market
Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 09:09 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The couple - who married in 2008 but split at the end of 2010, with their divorce finalized in July 2011 - are selling the two-bedroom, three-bathroom Los Angeles pad for $3.65 million after purchasing it for $2.9 million in 2010.
The house - which is in the trendy Los Feliz area of the city - features a sparkling salt water swimming pool and wooden decking which provides spectacular views over Los Angeles.
There is outdoor lighting and comfortable chairs by the pool, and floor-to-ceiling windows next to the luxurious kitchen area.
According to real estate website Zillow.com, the house is named 'The Wong House' and sits on nearly half an acre of land.
As well as a spacious open plan living area, there is a private master suite with its own walled small garden and outdoor bath.
The house is also gated and protected by video surveillance.
Scarlett - who is now dating New York-based advertising creative director Nate Naylor - recently said she doesn't regret her marriage to Ryan as it was such a great time in her life.
She said: "It was a beautiful thing. The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment ... I think it's nice to know that you're capable of loving somebody in that way. I think it's a rare opportunity."
Ryan is now dating 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...