Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scarlett Johansson and ex-husband Ryan Reynolds have put their marital home on the market
Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 09:09 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The couple - who married in 2008 but split at the end of 2010, with their divorce finalized in July 2011 - are selling the two-bedroom, three-bathroom Los Angeles pad for $3.65 million after purchasing it for $2.9 million in 2010.
The house - which is in the trendy Los Feliz area of the city - features a sparkling salt water swimming pool and wooden decking which provides spectacular views over Los Angeles.
There is outdoor lighting and comfortable chairs by the pool, and floor-to-ceiling windows next to the luxurious kitchen area.
According to real estate website Zillow.com, the house is named 'The Wong House' and sits on nearly half an acre of land.
As well as a spacious open plan living area, there is a private master suite with its own walled small garden and outdoor bath.
The house is also gated and protected by video surveillance.
Scarlett - who is now dating New York-based advertising creative director Nate Naylor - recently said she doesn't regret her marriage to Ryan as it was such a great time in her life.
She said: "It was a beautiful thing. The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment ... I think it's nice to know that you're capable of loving somebody in that way. I think it's a rare opportunity."
Ryan is now dating 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.