Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scarlett Johansson allegedly ‘incredibly bitter’ about Ryan Reynolds marrying Blake Lively
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds|
A source told the National Enquirer: "Even though there is no evidence behind it, Scarlett has convinced herself that Ryan cheated on her with Blake.
"She's incredibly bitter about it. In a way, Scarlett feels like Blake actually stole Ryan from her, because it was when he started shooting 'Green Lantern' with Blake in 2010 that everything fell apart."
The 27-year-old actress was shocked to discover the couple had thrown a secret wedding reception in South Carolina on September 9 and was especially hurt Ryan remarried so quickly, after only a year of dating Blake.
The insider added: "Ryan and Blake's wedding has brought back a lot of pain for Scarlett. She's sure that Blake deliberately seduced Ryan, even though she knew he was attached at the time.
"On top of that, she feels like it's a huge slap in the face that Ryan would remarry this fast. Scarlett is happy and dating, but she assumed he would wait a few years before he tied the knot again."
Scarlett - who is currently romancing advertising executive Nate Taylor - has spoken candidly about her marriage to Ryan in the past.
She said: "It was a beautiful thing. The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment ... I think it's nice to know that you're capable of loving somebody in that way. I think it's a rare opportunity."