Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scarlett Johansson allegedly ‘incredibly bitter’ about Ryan Reynolds marrying Blake Lively
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds|
A source told the National Enquirer: "Even though there is no evidence behind it, Scarlett has convinced herself that Ryan cheated on her with Blake.
"She's incredibly bitter about it. In a way, Scarlett feels like Blake actually stole Ryan from her, because it was when he started shooting 'Green Lantern' with Blake in 2010 that everything fell apart."
The 27-year-old actress was shocked to discover the couple had thrown a secret wedding reception in South Carolina on September 9 and was especially hurt Ryan remarried so quickly, after only a year of dating Blake.
The insider added: "Ryan and Blake's wedding has brought back a lot of pain for Scarlett. She's sure that Blake deliberately seduced Ryan, even though she knew he was attached at the time.
"On top of that, she feels like it's a huge slap in the face that Ryan would remarry this fast. Scarlett is happy and dating, but she assumed he would wait a few years before he tied the knot again."
Scarlett - who is currently romancing advertising executive Nate Taylor - has spoken candidly about her marriage to Ryan in the past.
She said: "It was a beautiful thing. The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment ... I think it's nice to know that you're capable of loving somebody in that way. I think it's a rare opportunity."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...