Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol got pregnant to quell of jealously of kid brother
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 09:33 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
In his upcoming book Levi Johnston (20) says that when Bristol discovered her mother, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, was pregnant she suggested to him in March 2008 "let's get pregnant".
His first book: “Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs”, comes out September 20.
In Bristol's book, “Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far”, released in June, the former Dancing with the Stars competitor said she lost her virginity to Johnson when she got drunk on a camping trip. However he refutes this and said the couple were sexually active before this.
New documentary ‘Sarah Palin: You Betcha’ like shooting fish in a barrel
Bristol wants Sarah Palin to run for president in 2012 – VIDEO
Sarah Palin leaves it too late as Michele Bachmann has stolen her show
Bristol Palin admits she had ‘corrective jaw surgery’
Johnston says in his book he had “been too dumb” to use protection while the couple were dating.
He says when Sarah Palin found out her 17-year-old daughter was pregnant, she thought it was a joke, while her husband Todd got angry raised her voice and told Johnston to quit school and get a job.
He says Palin had the idea to adopt Bristol’s baby to “avoid a scandal” but maintains him and Bristol wouldn’t allow it.
The couple who were engaged for a period ended their romance soon after their son Tripp was born in December 2008.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...