Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sarah Jessica Parker will enjoy a low-key Christmas Day
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 at 08:06 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Sarah Jessica Parker|
She said: "It's usually just us on Christmas Day, then we go to my mother's the day after Christmas with all my brothers and sisters.
"She always makes eggnog from scratch, with raw eggs and all. We go to my sister's house for Hanukkah, so we get to do the best of both."
Emigrant Irish flock back home as Christmas day approaches
Finding loved ones before Christmas after decades apart
How the Pogues ‘Fairytale of New York’ almost wasn't made - SEE VIDEO
While the family have a small gathering on Christmas Day, they will see many of their other loved ones on Christmas Eve.
She explained: "On Christmas Eve, family or friends will drop by for cocktails and we try to get to bed at a decent hour so when the kids wake at dawn we're prepared."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...