Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sarah Jessica Parker will enjoy a low-key Christmas Day
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 at 08:06 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Sarah Jessica Parker|
She said: "It's usually just us on Christmas Day, then we go to my mother's the day after Christmas with all my brothers and sisters.
"She always makes eggnog from scratch, with raw eggs and all. We go to my sister's house for Hanukkah, so we get to do the best of both."
Emigrant Irish flock back home as Christmas day approaches
Finding loved ones before Christmas after decades apart
How the Pogues ‘Fairytale of New York’ almost wasn't made - SEE VIDEO
While the family have a small gathering on Christmas Day, they will see many of their other loved ones on Christmas Eve.
She explained: "On Christmas Eve, family or friends will drop by for cocktails and we try to get to bed at a decent hour so when the kids wake at dawn we're prepared."