Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sarah Jessica Parker tries not to feel guilty about being a working mother
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 09:38 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
She told Parade magazine: “We’ve had two occasions recently where both Matthew and I were working and it was so hard on the kids,” she shares.
“On the other hand, there are big chunks of time when we’re home a lot more than conventionally working parents. So you hope to make up for it.”
'Sex and the City' could return to TV - Sarah Jessica Parker to decide on new direction
'Sex in the City's' Sarah Jessica Parker would never have a live-in nanny
Sarah Jessica Parker and Ryan Seacrest planning new reality fashion TV series
And while they get help to look after their brood in the day, the ‘Sex and the City’ star is pleased when they get to spend time with just their family in the evenings.
She said: “We love closing the door and having the only people in the house be our three children and us. It’s such a good feeling to know that we’re competent and capable and that it’s private.”