Sarah Jessica Parker threw a dinner party to celebrate her mother's 75th birthday
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Sarah Jessica Parker|
The 'Sex and the City' actress marked mum Barbara's milestone birthday by gathering more than 30 family members - including her actor husband Matthew Broderick, son James, 10, and four-year-old twin daughters Marion and Tabitha - for a fun family evening at trendy French eatery, Le Charlot, in New York City's Upper East Side.
The 48-year-old star hired a private space at the restaurant and treated the birthday girl and family members to a lavish dinner, which consisted of several courses.
A source told the New York Post newspaper the generational gathering - which saw Barbara's 11 grandchildren, who are aged between 12 and just two weeks old - was "full of joy".
As well as her famous daughter, Barbara - a teacher and former actress herself - has seven other children from two marriages.
The matriarch split from Sarah's father, journalist Stephen Parker, while she was a child and later married truck driver Paul Forste.
The birthday dinner is just the latest display of affection from family-focused Sarah.
Although she could stop acting and live off the lucrative royalties she receives from syndication of her hit show - which ran between 1998 and 2004 - the actress is insistent on continuing to work in order to provide for her family.
She said: "I've been financially responsible for so many people for such a long time - my family - that it's not enough to have money for myself. And it's not about luxury. It's about my mum's house payments."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...