Sarah Jessica Parker threw a dinner party to celebrate her mother's 75th birthday
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Sarah Jessica Parker|
The 'Sex and the City' actress marked mum Barbara's milestone birthday by gathering more than 30 family members - including her actor husband Matthew Broderick, son James, 10, and four-year-old twin daughters Marion and Tabitha - for a fun family evening at trendy French eatery, Le Charlot, in New York City's Upper East Side.
The 48-year-old star hired a private space at the restaurant and treated the birthday girl and family members to a lavish dinner, which consisted of several courses.
A source told the New York Post newspaper the generational gathering - which saw Barbara's 11 grandchildren, who are aged between 12 and just two weeks old - was "full of joy".
As well as her famous daughter, Barbara - a teacher and former actress herself - has seven other children from two marriages.
The matriarch split from Sarah's father, journalist Stephen Parker, while she was a child and later married truck driver Paul Forste.
The birthday dinner is just the latest display of affection from family-focused Sarah.
Although she could stop acting and live off the lucrative royalties she receives from syndication of her hit show - which ran between 1998 and 2004 - the actress is insistent on continuing to work in order to provide for her family.
She said: "I've been financially responsible for so many people for such a long time - my family - that it's not enough to have money for myself. And it's not about luxury. It's about my mum's house payments."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...