Sarah Jessica Parker is still madly in love with Matthew Broderick
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick|
The 'Sex and the City' star has been married to the 50-year-old actor for 16 years and the pair have children James, 10, and four-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion together, but the blonde beauty believes their relationship is stronger than ever because she separates her showbiz life from her personal life.
Speaking in an interview with the August edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine, she said: "I love Matthew Broderick. Call me crazy, but I love him. We can only be in the marriage we are.
"We're very devoted to our family and our lives. I love our life. I love that he's the father of my children, and it's because of him that there's this whole other world that I love."
The 48-year-old actress admits her perspective on life changed once she began building a family with Matthew, but she never prepared herself for the scrutiny she'd gain from having a relationship in the public eye.
She explained: "Matthew and I come from a different time and place. When we were young people, all we ever wanted was to be good working actors. We didn't think of fame or money because, honestly, money was never part of the dream.
"It was to work in theatre, to be around those people whose work I was in total awe of. I never saw the trappings; nobody talked about being a celebrity. So when our marriage came up in conversation, it wouldn't occur to us that we were obligated to respond to allegations or gossip.
"You have to be a bit circumspect, but you also have to take up a position, and you have to stick to it."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...