Sarah Jessica Parker is not dead!
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Sarah Jessica Parker is not dead! Yes, you read that right. Sarah Jessica Parker is very much alive and well despite the number one search trend on Google and Twitter being is Sarah Jessica Parker Dead?
What a ghoulish idea. Apparently it's someone's idea of an April Fools joke and yesterday it set the Internet and the rumor mill ablaze. Where did all of this come from? Someone trying to pass themselves off as Perez Hilton initially reported the news, but it ultimately didn't amount to much of anything.
Parker is reportedly doing fine, and she will be soon getting ready to embark on a promotional tour for the latest 'Sex and the City' movie.
While some April Fools' Day jokes can be funny, there are clearly some that cross the line into objectionable territory. What do you say about classifying this rumor in the latter and moving on?