Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are selling their New York City townhouse for $25 million
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 09:39 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick|
Despite never moving into the Greenwich Village pad, which features six bedrooms, including a master suite that takes up the whole of the fourth floor, the couple stand to make a decent profit if their $25 million asking price is met, according to the New York Observer newspaper.
While Sarah and Matthew - who have son James Wilkie, nine, and three-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion - don't appreciate the property's supposed lack of privacy, the abode, which is just off Fifth Avenue, is said to have a top of the range security system.
What's more, the abode features a fifth-floor loft space with the potential to sleep the whole cast of 'Sex and the City', and cold winter months will be a thing of the past thanks to the home's seven fireplaces and hardwood floors.
Potential buyers who are fans of the outdoors will be pleased to hear the townhouse has a tiered garden off the first floor, and there is also a double parlour and 12-foot ceilings throughout the house.