Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are selling their New York City townhouse for $25 million
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 09:39 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick|
Despite never moving into the Greenwich Village pad, which features six bedrooms, including a master suite that takes up the whole of the fourth floor, the couple stand to make a decent profit if their $25 million asking price is met, according to the New York Observer newspaper.
While Sarah and Matthew - who have son James Wilkie, nine, and three-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion - don't appreciate the property's supposed lack of privacy, the abode, which is just off Fifth Avenue, is said to have a top of the range security system.
What's more, the abode features a fifth-floor loft space with the potential to sleep the whole cast of 'Sex and the City', and cold winter months will be a thing of the past thanks to the home's seven fireplaces and hardwood floors.
Potential buyers who are fans of the outdoors will be pleased to hear the townhouse has a tiered garden off the first floor, and there is also a double parlour and 12-foot ceilings throughout the house.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...