Sandra Bullock tells Vogue her divorce left her where she is ‘supposed to be’
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 49-year-old actress was married to TV star and motorbike customizer Jesse James for five years between 2005 and 2010 but they split after revelations he cheated on her with several women.
Although Sandra - who has a three-year-old adopted son Louis - was heartbroken at the time, she is grateful for what she has in her life now and thinks everything happens for a reason.
Speaking to Vogue magazine, she said: "We're all where we're supposed to be. I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have."
Sandra has started taking Louis to work with her on movie sets.
The tot accompanied his Oscar winner mother to numerous shoots for her new movie 'Gravity' and Sandra revealed he formed a close bond with her co-star George Clooney and his friend Rande Gerber, who is married to Cindy Crawford.
Sandra previously said: "The cute little anecdote is that he went to me and said, 'Where's George and Rande?'
"I said, 'I don't know!' And he said, 'I need them.' So we went and found them, and they had man time.
"And I sort of stood off to the side and waited for them to finish. Then I was allowed to take him back."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...