Sandra Bullock felled by Best Actress Oscar curse, pulls out of London premiere
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Looks like Sandra Bullock's marriage has gone off the rails making her yet another movie star to be felled by the curse of the Oscars.
Sandy picked up Best Oscar for her wonder role in "Blind Side" less than two weeks ago and now she has pulled out of the U.K. premiere citing "unforeseen circumstances."
Reports early today say husband Jesse James has been having an ongoing secret affair with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
No one's denying it which leads us to conclude, sadly, that it's true.
And we love Sandy!
Sandy is the latest in a long line of "Best Actresses" who have broken up with their partners within weeks in some cases of thanking them profusely on stage.
Other great actresses who have been felled by the "Best Actress" Oscar include Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Hillary Swank, Halle berry, Helen Hunt, Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Roberts.
Jeez. Can't a woman catch a break?
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...