Sandra Bullock felled by Best Actress Oscar curse, pulls out of London premiere
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Looks like Sandra Bullock's marriage has gone off the rails making her yet another movie star to be felled by the curse of the Oscars.
Sandy picked up Best Oscar for her wonder role in "Blind Side" less than two weeks ago and now she has pulled out of the U.K. premiere citing "unforeseen circumstances."
Reports early today say husband Jesse James has been having an ongoing secret affair with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
No one's denying it which leads us to conclude, sadly, that it's true.
And we love Sandy!
Sandy is the latest in a long line of "Best Actresses" who have broken up with their partners within weeks in some cases of thanking them profusely on stage.
Other great actresses who have been felled by the "Best Actress" Oscar include Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Hillary Swank, Halle berry, Helen Hunt, Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Roberts.
Jeez. Can't a woman catch a break?