Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds planning a secret wedding
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 47-year-old actress and the 'Change-Up' star – who split from Scarlett Johansson after two years of marriage in December 2010 - are believed to have recently vacationed in Wyoming, and while on vacation the pair discussed the idea of marriage after the actor bonded with her 20-month-old son Louis.
A source told America's Star magazine: "Ryan told her he was ready to tie the knot whenever she wants. And after seeing how quickly she's bonded with baby Louis, she decided she's ready to pull the trigger, too.
"So they started discussing the logistics of pulling off a low-key, barefoot wedding that would reflect their laid-back lifestyle."
Scarlett – who was briefly linked to Sean Penn following her divorce from Ryan – is reported to be happy for the pair.
A source said: "Since Scarlett likes and respects Sandra so much, it doesn't bother her that she's with Ryan now."
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds sign on for new animated TV show 'And Then There Was Gordon'
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...