Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds planning a secret wedding
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
The 47-year-old actress and the 'Change-Up' star – who split from Scarlett Johansson after two years of marriage in December 2010 - are believed to have recently vacationed in Wyoming, and while on vacation the pair discussed the idea of marriage after the actor bonded with her 20-month-old son Louis.
A source told America's Star magazine: "Ryan told her he was ready to tie the knot whenever she wants. And after seeing how quickly she's bonded with baby Louis, she decided she's ready to pull the trigger, too.
"So they started discussing the logistics of pulling off a low-key, barefoot wedding that would reflect their laid-back lifestyle."
Scarlett – who was briefly linked to Sean Penn following her divorce from Ryan – is reported to be happy for the pair.
A source said: "Since Scarlett likes and respects Sandra so much, it doesn't bother her that she's with Ryan now."
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds sign on for new animated TV show 'And Then There Was Gordon'