Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy bonded over their children
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 at 10:37 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Speaking to Parade magazine, Sandra said: "Having kids connected us on a deeper level."
Both stars have busy schedules trying to juggle motherhood and their acting careers and although they know they have to work to provide for their children, they are still struck with guilt for leaving them when they take on a new project.
Melissa explained: "It plagues me. I feel intensely guilty for working. You have to be able to provide for your kids. But I feel like it's a weird modern phenomenon that you always feel guilty for it."
Sandra added: "I don't know if I feel like a bad mom, but at the end of the day I'm always plagued with did I do enough? Should I go in a different direction? But I also know that my entire life revolves around Louis."
The duo have also found common ground renovating houses and have become "obsessed" with construction.
Sandra said: "We're kindred spirits in that world. If we had a beer den with Barcaloungers - but our version of that - it'd be great.
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...