Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds was left in a coma for three days after being hit by a drunk driver
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Recalling the incident, the 34-year-old star said: “When I was 19 I was drinking... I was at a bar and I had a few drinks and I thought, 'You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to leave my car here, be responsible.' And I started to walk home. And I was hit by a drunk driver.
“Broke every bone in my left side... I woke up three days later. And I remember my dad sitting there... (with) a vomit tray. And I guess I had been heaving in my unconscious. And nothing says love like painting someone with three-day-old Gin Rummies. Just soaked the man head to toe in my vomit."
Although he made a full recovery, Ryan quipped the incident is still taking its toll.
He said: “Since then, I've been a rickety, broken mess.”
Ryan Reynolds needs more time to get over his divorce from Scarlett Johansson
People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, Ryan Reynolds is a "sweet" guy says Jason Bateman
Ryan Reynolds' biggest hobby is his career
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...