Ryan Reynolds was forced to strip after a passenger vomited on him on a flight
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 36-year-old actor provided some extra in-flight entertainment while onboard Delta #1715 from New York City to New Orleans last Sunday, when he took his shirt off to reveal his toned physique following his fellow air traveler's unexpected sickness.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "About two-thirds of the way into the flight, a young lady in front of him in 1D vomited toward her window, which then spewed back all over Ryan's beige cashmere sweater. The vomit looked like it was largely made up of red wine, and it made a huge stain on Ryan's sweater. So he took it off!"
The flight attendants discreetly saw to the incident, but were reportedly giggling amongst themselves once the mess had been cleared up.
And they couldn't resist ogling the toned physique of Ryan - a previous recipient of People's Sexiest Man Alive title.
A source explained: "They tried to pretend like nothing happened. The vomiting was quiet, and I think they were all going to try to just hide what happened, but the smell was rancid! Also, you couldn't help but notice Ryan taking off his shirt!"
Upon arrival, Reynolds and his wife Blake Lively were ushered off the plane by a member of airport security.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...