Ryan Reynolds puts former LA love nest he shared with Scarlett Johansson on the market
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Ryan Reynolds is selling the Los Angeles home he once shared with ex-wife Scarlett Johansson for $1.59 million
The 'R.I.P.D.' actor bought the two-bedroom pad in the Hollywood Hills in 2007 - a year before marrying the 'Avengers Assemble' beauty - and is set to unload the property at a loss, asking for $116,000 less than he paid for it.
The 1,789-square-foot home boasts two-and-a-half bathrooms, a private entrance through a gated courtyard, hardwood floors, solar heating, a patio for entertaining guests and private walkways.
The prime location also comes with many famous neighbours including Salma Hayek, Charlize Theron and Jason Statham.
Ryan - who married 'Gossip Girl' actress Blake Lively last year following his divorce from Scarlett in 2011 - has seemingly had trouble selling the cosy home the couple once shared, as this marks his third attempt at putting it on the market.
The 36-year-old hunk initially listed the pad for $1.9 million in 2009, and again re-listed it in 2011 for $1.69 million.
The 'Green Lantern' star and Scarlett, 28, sold their primary marital home in Los Feliz, California, for $3.5 million in February 2012 - several months after finalising their divorce.
Ryan and second wife Blake, 25, have since abandoned the sunny West Coast for a $2 million mansion in Bedford, New York.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...