Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds new wife Blake LivelyBa looked like a ‘very natural’ bride
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
One told PEOPLE: "She looked very natural. Her hair was mostly down, but some of it was swept up. She didn't wear a veil. She wore natural makeup; her skin was flawless. It was a clean look, very fresh."
The 25-year-old beauty wore a custom-made Marchesa ball gown for her big day, which she teamed with Christian Louboutin shoes, and she was keen for her look to be very simple.
The source added: "Her dress was simple yet beautiful, slightly off-white, no big bows, no train.
"She didn't wear anything gaudy; no big jewellery. She had small earrings, and I believe a very delicate necklace, but nothing really prominent."
It was recently revealed the couple - who have been dating for around a year - didn't marry until September 14.
While they threw a huge wedding party and reception in South Carolina on September 9, their union wasn't made official until the following week after they applied for a marriage licence on September 13 at Charleston County Probate Court.
The document shows they then tied the knot the following day.