Ryan Reynolds hopes for a ‘big family’ with wife Blake Lively
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively|
The couple – who tied the knot last year – hope they will have lots of children together because they both come from big families.
Ryan told Details magazine's August 2013 issue: “We’d love to have a big family. We both come from big families—my parents did four, Blake’s did five. A lot of people say it’s crazy, but we’ll only know when we’re there, you know? We’ll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think.”
However, Ryan, 36, hopes at least one of their children will be a girl.
He added: “I’m terrified that I’m genetically predisposed to only having boys. That’s frightening. By the time I was 10 years old, and I’m not exaggerating, I knew how to patch drywall. There’s nothing my brothers and I didn’t put a hole in. That’s something I’m not looking forward to.”
Ryan – who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson – doesn't often open up about his personal life and admitted he finds it difficult to accurately put his feelings into words.
He said: “I don’t intentionally try to be evasive about that stuff. If you ask me to describe my relationship, I mean—words are too clumsy to accurately describe how I feel in that regard, particularly in an interview. It’s a strange thing. I understand the climate we live in and why people are curious. But it’s just tough and almost emotionally violent—for anyone, I think—to see your personal life summed up in a sentence.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...