Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively wanted a "fun" and laid back wedding
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 09:41 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively|
She told People magazine: "Ryan and Blake wanted the event to look and feel like home. We created the charm, elegance and magic of times past. It was a truly elegant celebration."
A source revealed the pair had a retro-carnival themed cocktail hour and served popcorn in paper bags with their initials, adding: "They're a fun couple who wanted to inject that into their wedding."
Friends of the pair - who have been dating for a year - revealed they have "an ease" with each other which is heartening to all.
A source said: "They have such an ease when it comes to their relationship. He looks after her, dotes on her and protects her and she honestly just complements him perfectly. They knew early on that this was it."