Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively wanted a "fun" and laid back wedding
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 09:41 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively|
She told People magazine: "Ryan and Blake wanted the event to look and feel like home. We created the charm, elegance and magic of times past. It was a truly elegant celebration."
A source revealed the pair had a retro-carnival themed cocktail hour and served popcorn in paper bags with their initials, adding: "They're a fun couple who wanted to inject that into their wedding."
Friends of the pair - who have been dating for a year - revealed they have "an ease" with each other which is heartening to all.
A source said: "They have such an ease when it comes to their relationship. He looks after her, dotes on her and protects her and she honestly just complements him perfectly. They knew early on that this was it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...