Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan O’Neal has lashed out at Oprah Winfrey
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Ryan O'Neal and Oprah Winfrey|
When he was asked if he was worried that the reality show would tarnish his reputation, he told gossip website TMZ: "No because nobody saw it ... I don't know if Oprah saw it."
Tatum has previously revealed she found working on the show “weird”, explaining: "The term 'reality show' is really scary because there's been some really bad programming.
"What we did was something very different. It's deep. I sort of thought it would be fun to work with my dad again, in some weird way.
"He's never yet said he's the guy that I've portrayed him as in my book - first book or second book - so I thought perhaps he'd have that 'aha moment' and he'd be like, 'You know what, I'm really sorry, Tatum. You didn't have to have the life you had, and I'm here, and I take responsibility.' That didn't happen. But oh well. I think it's interesting television."
Ryan and Tatum have a famously strained relationship with the younger O’Neal revealing her father has hit on her accidentally in the past.
She said: "My father doesn't really remember what I look like. He sees blond hair, a black dress, and to him, that's just a chick. A girl. He didn't know it was me, so he kind of swooped in, and I had to remind him I was his daughter. That's the second time that's happened to me with him, but you know, he lives in another world."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...