Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan O' Neal's son Griffin was arrested on charges of domestic battery on New Year's Eve
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 at 08:45 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
This is the latest blow for Ryan who claimed last year his family is "failing apart" after his youngest son Redmond pleaded not guilty to felony firearms and drugs charges at the LAX Airport Courthouse in August one week after Griffin was involved in a head-on car crash while reportedly under the influence of drugs.
He said: "We'll come back, we'll come back. Griffin will ll pick himself up, he'll find a way. Redmond is more of a problem. He has a real illness. We're terribly worried for him. He hasn't been in rehab for four or five months, look what's happened."
Redmond spent time in rehab in 2010 and remains on probation for an incident in 2009 where he brought narcotics onto the grounds of a jail facility while in October Griffin pleaded not guilty in October to six felony and misdemeanour counts, including driving under the influence causing injury, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of a controlled substance.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...