Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Russian mogul will turn Donald Trump's former $95 million Palm Beach mansion into several beach-front lots
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 at 12:13 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Donald Trump's former $95 million mansion|
Russian fertilizer mogul Dmitri Rybolovlev bought Donald Trump’s Palm Beach home for $95 million but now plans to destroy it.
The Russian mogul bought the 33,000-square-foot mansion in 2008 but now, due to mold damage, plans to tear it down. The 7-bedroom mansion sits on a 6.26-acre property and includes a 475-foot-long beach.
Trump bought the home in 2004 for $41.4 million and spent two years renovating the mansion before enlisting Kendra Todd, season 3 winner of NBC’s “The Apprentice”, to help him put it back on the market.
Apart from its 7 bedrooms and beach, the mansion also sported marble floors, bullet-proof windows, mahogany doors, giant skylights, a full-sized ballroom and a garage that could accommodate 80 cars.
It is unknown what will become of the sprawling home now. Some suspect that Rybolovlev may be planning to make several beachfront lots out of the property. A real estate source recently told the Daily Mail that Rybolovlev is being “pretty mysterious about his ultimate plans” but that “it’s clear that the house will be leveled by the end of the year.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...