Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Russell Crowe spent the Oscars weekend ‘flirting’ with Natalie Imbruglia
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 at 08:06 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Russell Crowe at the Oscars|
One said: "They were all over one another and doing little to hide their flirting. They were being really playful and jokey with one another. You could see they really hit it off."
They then went back to Russell's suite with a group of friends where they stayed up until the early hours singing songs around his piano.
The onlooker added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "They then went back to Russell's room with some friends where they were partying until broad daylight.
"They were singing really loudly together around the piano, belting out some show tunes, and they looked pretty cosy when everyone left them to it."
The morning after Sunday night's Oscars, Russell - who split from wife Danielle Spencer last year - said on Twitter he was feeling the effects of a particularly wild night.
Ahead of his appearance on Jay Leno's show, the father-of-two wrote: "Due to a hangover of massive proportions...anything I say on Leno to night needs to be taken with a pinch of salt...and a slice of lime."
Sources close to Natalie and Russell - who were first linked to each other last month - insisted the pair were "just friends".
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...