Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Russell Crowe lost over 16lbs on a tough new exercise and diet regime
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Russell Crowe in March before his weight loss|
into shape on June 17 and has already ditched some of his excess flab by following a gluten free diet and a punishing fitness schedule.
Writing on his twitter page today (13.07.11), he revealed: “220 lbs this morning, started at 236.4 lbs. 45 min walk, 12 mins eliptical, weighted objects 40 mins, walk 25 mins. 2400 cal a day maximum, all meals & all beverages. Where possible gluten free (sic).”
Since announcing his get fit plan, Russell has been posting regular updates for his 253,289 twitter followers, writing last month: “day 12 of a 105 day training period, there is a long way to go, one layer of tissue paper per day of effort and diet … it takes a long time (sic).”
Dad-of two Russell – who is married to singer Danielle Spencer - is hoping to lose a total of 41.1 lbs, tweeting “ My goal around 185 lb started at 236.4 (sic)”
'Gladiator' star Russell Crowe is on a mission to lose weight
Russell Crowe takes children snake spotting
Irish scientists discover a solution to weight loss
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...