Russell Brand thinks of Tom Cruise when he does yoga
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|British Comedian Russell Brand|
The British funnyman is a huge fan of the ancient Indian spiritual and physical discipline and the actor - who he starred with in 'Rock of Ages' - bought him a yoga mat which means his thoughts turn to Tom as he's exercising.
During an appearance on UK TV show 'This Morning', Russell said: "Tom Cruise bought me a yoga mat, although I don't know if it was actually from him. Certainly someone who works for Tom Cruise sent me a yoga mat and said here's a yoga mat and think of Tom Cruise when you do yoga. And I do.
"I like yoga a lot, I don't think there's a problem doing yoga and meditating every day ... there's a daily access to unseen realms of power - not just me, everyone has that within themselves! Yoga and meditation for me is a way of accessing very beautiful principles that perhaps make us happier at a time when people feel disillusioned with the economy, concerned about the ecology, worried with politicians, don't trust what they are being told on television..."
Russell - who was once married to singer Katy Perry - also revealed he is happy most of them time and feels at his most contented when he is treating other people well.
When asked if he was happy, Russell replied: "Yes. Intermittently. Happiness cannot forever be sustained like some glistening bauble, it's a transitory thing like a butterfly ... so I'm happy mostly when I'm being nice to other people."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...