Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rumors that Justin Bieber’s ex Selena Gomez is dating One Direction’s Niall Horan are nonsense
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 09:28 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
What a tangled web they weave! Rumors that teenage superstars Niall Horan and Selena Gomez are dating are quickly being put to rest under the guise that no one wants to hurt each other’s feelings … or ruin any chances.
Selena Gomez and other pop star Justin Bieber have been making headlines lately with their on-again off-again relationship. With the apparent breakup came rumors that Selena Gomez had her eyes set on Irish cutie Niall Horan.
And how convenient if she had! One of Gomez’s best gal pals, Taylor Swift, is dating Horan’s bandmate Harry Styles. That’s too much star power for one double date if you ask me!
Sources are saying that there is no romance between Gomez and Horan, though. Even further, Horan wouldn’t want to hurt his relationship with Justin Bieber by dating Selena Gomez, and he still apparently only has eyes for Gomez’s other gal pal, ‘X-Factor’ mentor Demi Lovato!
"Niall and Selena are friendly with each other but they don't want to date each other," the source said, according to the Examiner.
"They're not attracted to each other. And if they were attracted to each other (but they're not), Niall wouldn't want to hurt his friendship with Justin [Bieber] by dating Selena. Niall still has a crush on Demi Lovato, who's been Selena's friend for a long time. He wouldn't ruin his chances with Demi by dating Selena."
Another insider said "Justin and Selena don't have full closure on their relationship.”
"They've broken up and gotten back together so many times that it's silly for anyone to think that Niall would want to move in on Selena when there are still some unresolved issues between her and Justin."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...