Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rumors that Justin Bieber’s ex Selena Gomez is dating One Direction’s Niall Horan are nonsense
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 09:28 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
What a tangled web they weave! Rumors that teenage superstars Niall Horan and Selena Gomez are dating are quickly being put to rest under the guise that no one wants to hurt each other’s feelings … or ruin any chances.
Selena Gomez and other pop star Justin Bieber have been making headlines lately with their on-again off-again relationship. With the apparent breakup came rumors that Selena Gomez had her eyes set on Irish cutie Niall Horan.
And how convenient if she had! One of Gomez’s best gal pals, Taylor Swift, is dating Horan’s bandmate Harry Styles. That’s too much star power for one double date if you ask me!
Sources are saying that there is no romance between Gomez and Horan, though. Even further, Horan wouldn’t want to hurt his relationship with Justin Bieber by dating Selena Gomez, and he still apparently only has eyes for Gomez’s other gal pal, ‘X-Factor’ mentor Demi Lovato!
"Niall and Selena are friendly with each other but they don't want to date each other," the source said, according to the Examiner.
"They're not attracted to each other. And if they were attracted to each other (but they're not), Niall wouldn't want to hurt his friendship with Justin [Bieber] by dating Selena. Niall still has a crush on Demi Lovato, who's been Selena's friend for a long time. He wouldn't ruin his chances with Demi by dating Selena."
Another insider said "Justin and Selena don't have full closure on their relationship.”
"They've broken up and gotten back together so many times that it's silly for anyone to think that Niall would want to move in on Selena when there are still some unresolved issues between her and Justin."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...