Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rumors of a One Direction / Justin Bieber collaboration continue - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|One Direction and Justin Bieber|
Christmas has come early for Justin Bieber and One Direction fans with the news that a collaboration between the pop artists may be on the cards.
Speaking about Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne, Bieber told Radio 2: “They’re my boys.”
"They came to my house, we hung out. I have a pool so we all went in and chilled out." Bieber revealed.
He added: "If they want me on their album, they just have to ask. They’re talented."
In April, Irish native Niall Horan hinted that the hitmakers had worked together.
The Mullingar native tweeted: “in the studio with our boy @justinbieber last night , its gona sound great! [sic]”
An avid fan, Bieber took to the social networking site recently to congratulate the boy band on their success.
“congrats to my dudes @onedirection for the #1 album on itunes and @thewantedmusic for the #2 on singles. [sic]”
Here is an example of what the collaboration could sound like!:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...