Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rumors abound and fans are heartbroken - is 'Dancing with the Stars' Tristan MacManus really dating Pamela Anderson?
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Pamela & Tristan|
Irishman Tristan MacManus and former Playboy Playmate Pamela Anderson have been spotted together yet again following their early exit from ABC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ All-Star season.
The Daily Mail reports on sightings of MacManus and Anderson who have been seen together in both New York and Los Angeles, despite their professional relationship being all but over after their ousting from DWTS.
After being voted off in the first week of the competition show, MacManus and Anderson were spotted and photographed in New York City sharing lunch together. The photos promptly started rumors of romance, and now that they’ve been spotted in Los Angeles together, the rumors have continued.
Though the two were disappointed about having to leave the show in the first week, Anderson admitted that she had not practiced enough before show day. Their dance landed them a weak 17 out of a possible 30 points, paving the way for their early exit.
“'I was ready for it, for sure,” said Anderson of the elimination. “We got the lowest score, but we’ll keep dancing, we’ll dance together again for sure.”
On Sunday, Anderson was spotted leaving a Los Angeles dance hall with Tristan MacManus in tow. They reportedly looked happy and comfortable together, chatting as they walked along before Anderson drove MacManus away in her car.
MacManus went on the record with People magazine saying that he and Anderson enjoyed nothing but a professional relationship: “Our chemistry on the dance floor wouldn’t be as good if something romantic were to happen between us. Everything we’re kind of building towards is about that frustration. And that’s where the chemistry is. The chemistry is about that tension.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...