Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Royal sister Pippa Middleton dons Orla Kiely outfit for Wimbledon
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Pippa Middleton wearing Kiely's design at Wimbleton|
Pippa Middleton made her debut at the royal box in Wimbleton on Thursday, dressed in a navy Orla Kiely dress.
The Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister choose a design from the popular Irish designer for her outing to the annual British tournament alongside her brother James.
Pippa choose a cotton blue and white macrame jacket with 3/4 length sleeves, white contrasting trims and button fastening by Orla Kiely, in what was a stylish yet elegant look.
A member of the Queen's Tennis Club, the 28-year-old is a regular attendee at the tournament.
Also a fan of the Irish designer, her big sister Kate wore a green Orla Kiely coat-dress on St Patrick's Day and a brown dress for one of her public appearances during the Jubilee tour of Britain.
An Irish born designer based in London, Kiely most recently collaborated with the clothing brand Uniqlo.