Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Royal sister Pippa Middleton dons Orla Kiely outfit for Wimbledon
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Pippa Middleton wearing Kiely's design at Wimbleton|
Pippa Middleton made her debut at the royal box in Wimbleton on Thursday, dressed in a navy Orla Kiely dress.
The Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister choose a design from the popular Irish designer for her outing to the annual British tournament alongside her brother James.
Pippa choose a cotton blue and white macrame jacket with 3/4 length sleeves, white contrasting trims and button fastening by Orla Kiely, in what was a stylish yet elegant look.
A member of the Queen's Tennis Club, the 28-year-old is a regular attendee at the tournament.
Also a fan of the Irish designer, her big sister Kate wore a green Orla Kiely coat-dress on St Patrick's Day and a brown dress for one of her public appearances during the Jubilee tour of Britain.
An Irish born designer based in London, Kiely most recently collaborated with the clothing brand Uniqlo.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...