Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Royal sister Pippa Middleton dons Orla Kiely outfit for Wimbledon
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Pippa Middleton wearing Kiely's design at Wimbleton|
Pippa Middleton made her debut at the royal box in Wimbleton on Thursday, dressed in a navy Orla Kiely dress.
The Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister choose a design from the popular Irish designer for her outing to the annual British tournament alongside her brother James.
Pippa choose a cotton blue and white macrame jacket with 3/4 length sleeves, white contrasting trims and button fastening by Orla Kiely, in what was a stylish yet elegant look.
A member of the Queen's Tennis Club, the 28-year-old is a regular attendee at the tournament.
Also a fan of the Irish designer, her big sister Kate wore a green Orla Kiely coat-dress on St Patrick's Day and a brown dress for one of her public appearances during the Jubilee tour of Britain.
An Irish born designer based in London, Kiely most recently collaborated with the clothing brand Uniqlo.