Rosie Perez and Michael Fassbender bonded over boxing while filming ‘The Counselor’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The duo worked together on Sir Ridley Scott's upcoming movie 'The Counselor' and boxing fanatic Rosie, 48, was thrilled to find the 33-year-old actor shared her love for the sport.
Speaking at the announcement of the third annual 24 Hour Plays: Los Angeles, presented by Montblanc, Rosie exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "We bonded over boxing. I didn't think Michael even knew I am a huge boxing fan but he did and we had great talks about it.
"Most people who say they're boxing fans only know the big names but Michael was really knowledgeable about the sport so it was wonderful."
Rosie - who stars in the movie alongside Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz - also revealed she was impressed with how Ridley runs his set.
She said: "I'm not really allowed to talk about my character or the movie but what I will tell you is that Ridley Scott runs the most organised set ever.
"I just couldn't believe how smooth everything ran. Everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to do and when and where to go. And it was all so calm, we never felt rushed but we all knew exactly what we were there to do. It was a great experience."
The third annual 24 Hour Plays: LA, presented by Montblanc, will take place on June 22. For tickets go to urbanarts.tix.com
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...