Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell's wife Michelle Rounds saved her life during her heart attack
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds|
She revealed: "She gave me an aspirin, thank God! The doctor [said it was] vital to me staying [alive] through the night, because I didn't go to the hospital right away and I should've.
"I'm thinking the kids, 'Where are the kids going to go? Let's just put some ice on me. I probably just pulled a muscle.' "
Despite Rosie, 50, believing her problems initially weren't serious, Michelle thought it best to check online whether it could be something else.
She said: "I thought, well, let me Google the symptoms and sure enough she had almost every one of them."
After finding out later that one of her arteries was 99 percent blocked, Rosie has learnt to put herself first and take better care of herself.
She added to 'Access Hollywood': "I think we have to learn to treat ourselves better and to put ourselves first and to save our lives in the end.
"It's been a rough year, I can tell you that. I feel a lot better. I think that I became educated after having a heart attack... I wasn't really prepared or ready and even while I was having a heart attack, I kept going, 'You think this could be a heart attack?' "