Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell's wife Michelle Rounds saved her life during her heart attack
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds|
She revealed: "She gave me an aspirin, thank God! The doctor [said it was] vital to me staying [alive] through the night, because I didn't go to the hospital right away and I should've.
"I'm thinking the kids, 'Where are the kids going to go? Let's just put some ice on me. I probably just pulled a muscle.' "
Despite Rosie, 50, believing her problems initially weren't serious, Michelle thought it best to check online whether it could be something else.
She said: "I thought, well, let me Google the symptoms and sure enough she had almost every one of them."
After finding out later that one of her arteries was 99 percent blocked, Rosie has learnt to put herself first and take better care of herself.
She added to 'Access Hollywood': "I think we have to learn to treat ourselves better and to put ourselves first and to save our lives in the end.
"It's been a rough year, I can tell you that. I feel a lot better. I think that I became educated after having a heart attack... I wasn't really prepared or ready and even while I was having a heart attack, I kept going, 'You think this could be a heart attack?' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...