Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell's fiancée Michelle Rounds has undergone an operation on a tumor
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:47 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds|
The couple's wedding has been rescheduled for next summer, and Rosie has asked for donations to the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation in lieu of gifts.
Rosie tweeted a link to a poem revealing that her partner has had surgery in connection with a desmoid tumour.
She accompanied it with the words: "b4 the tabloids run it."
The poem begins describing how the tumor took them by surprise.
She wrote: "Took mish 2 malibu / drove to napa / stopped in big sur / heaven on earth.
"It was a honeymoon / before the wedding / pure bliss / we laughed loved listened
"Then blink - it begins / on mothers day / morning pain / that won't let up."
The TV personality went on to describe the condition and explain that Michelle is recovering.
She wrote: "Only 900 cases a year in the US / an orphan disease - beyond rare / only 3 people per million get this / michelle is one of them.
"She is recovering from surgery in june / getting stronger every day / we have joined the fight against this disease / raising money and awareness."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...