Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rosie O'Donnell's fiancée Michelle Rounds has undergone an operation on a tumor
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:47 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds|
The couple's wedding has been rescheduled for next summer, and Rosie has asked for donations to the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation in lieu of gifts.
Rosie tweeted a link to a poem revealing that her partner has had surgery in connection with a desmoid tumour.
She accompanied it with the words: "b4 the tabloids run it."
The poem begins describing how the tumor took them by surprise.
She wrote: "Took mish 2 malibu / drove to napa / stopped in big sur / heaven on earth.
"It was a honeymoon / before the wedding / pure bliss / we laughed loved listened
"Then blink - it begins / on mothers day / morning pain / that won't let up."
The TV personality went on to describe the condition and explain that Michelle is recovering.
She wrote: "Only 900 cases a year in the US / an orphan disease - beyond rare / only 3 people per million get this / michelle is one of them.
"She is recovering from surgery in june / getting stronger every day / we have joined the fight against this disease / raising money and awareness."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...